How to Remove Pet Hair From your Home
For any animal lover, pet hair and pet hair removal are just a fact of life. It's one of those annoyances that comes with owning any type of pet. when the dust bunnies under the couch start to look furry enough to make a call to the exterminator, we have some suggestions that will make it easier to control pet hair.
- From wooden furniture the easiest way to remove pet hair is to use a soft cloth and anti-static dusting spray and just wipe the furniture down.
- From fabric furniture use rubber gloves and run your hand over the surface and all the hair will attract to the glove. When the glove is full of hair, just rinse off the glove.
- With carpet floors while vacuuming up the pet hair go nice and slow and even go over some areas twice! Also, alternate directions to pick up any stubborn hairs.
- With hardwood, laminate, or nay other bare flooring use a dry mop to pick up the hair; vacuums tend to blow the hair around rather than pick it up.
- Always keep a lint roller handy, especially if you like to wear a lot of dark colors.
when washing clothes with pet hair on them try putting your clothes in the dryer with a dryer sheet for ten minutes. The movement and softener loosens hair, which winds up in the lint trap. Also, adding liquid water softener to the washer helps with removing pet hair.