How to Prevent Mold in your Bathroom
Mold thrives on lingering moisture, especially in rooms that do not have the correct type of ventilation. Mold can grow on numerous materials in your bathroom like shower curtains, rugs, wallpaper, drywall, and grout.
Tips on How to prevent Bathroom mold
- Do not leave damp towels or any other wet materials on the floor.
- Make sure the bathroom is getting proper ventilation. Use bathroom vent anytime the shower or tub is running and leaven vent on for 30 minutes after you are done.
- After you are done showering wipe down the tiles and grout in the shower.
- Wash your shower curtain regularly .
- Wash the rugs in your bathroom regularly.
- Go for a mildew resistant shower curtain.
When you let water and soap sit in the tub, it can cause mold growth. make sure to keep your tub, shower, and sink clean by cleaning them frequently.